🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Feedback From Client Not Showing Up
Page options
sassy_programmer
Community Member

Upwork Feedback From Client Not Showing Up

Greetings for the day, I hope everyone is doing great! I have ran into a problem from yesturday and I need your serious help. I have successfully completed a contract for a client on upwork but unfortunately I ended up the contract as I didn't know client has to do it. So as I ended the contract the client could'nt find from where to leave a feedback. Now that I have helped him to do so he says he has given me rating and feedback but its not showing up on my profile???

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Humza,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. I also checked your profile and was able to view the contract and the client feedback. Could you try to clear your cache and cookies and check on your end if you're able to view your client feedback? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Humza,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. I also checked your profile and was able to view the contract and the client feedback. Could you try to clear your cache and cookies and check on your end if you're able to view your client feedback? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks clearing my cache solved it for me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths