🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Get help button is not working
Page options
muhammdufarooq
Community Member

Upwork Get help button is not working

Upwork help button and support wewbsite is not wokring when i click my request to My Reuqests and within second it redirect me back it happening to all articles..  as well.

How can i contact with them pls help me => https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=bd2730c4e5a215950df4134c21bc43d3

My this job #25967675 is not showing in my work history reason?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the Upwork Help page. Would you mind sharing a screengrab of the issue along with a HAR file? I'll make sure to share that with the team so we can look into it further. Regarding the contract not showing under your work history, please note that once your client is billed for the hours you logged (which happens on Monday at noon UTC), it should show up. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the Upwork Help page. Would you mind sharing a screengrab of the issue along with a HAR file? I'll make sure to share that with the team so we can look into it further. Regarding the contract not showing under your work history, please note that once your client is billed for the hours you logged (which happens on Monday at noon UTC), it should show up. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello!

The button isn't working for me either. Nothing happens when I click it, so there is nothing to take a screenshot of. 

I wanted to ask why I for paid $325 from my client but got an email saying I got paid $75. 

Thanks,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Erica

Hi Erica,

You got $325 as your client released a milestone payment of $250 plus, sent you a bonus of $75. The notification you are referring to is only for the bonus, the milestone payment is not being shown there. You can check the Reports > Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths