cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Help Center Page Not Functioning Properly

waqassaeedbutt

Hello !

The buttons of "Get Help" and "Get Help From Upwork" on my Upwork Help center page are not working at all. Please guide me how to get it right.

Thanks
Waqas

Upwork Help CenterUpwork Help Center

5 REPLIES 5
nkocendova
Community Guru

Hi Waqas,

I've checked and was able to access the available support option while using your account. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and you will be able to access the same CS options displayed on the screenshot below.Request Ticket.png

~Nina

Dear Nina

Thanks for your response. I have used both Chrome and Firefox for the purpose. I have cleared cache and cookies from both the browsers and tried to open the Get Help window both in normal and incognito tabs. But it is still not working at all. May be some add-on or software would be missing from my system. Please help me out of this.

Thanks
Waqas

Hi Waqas,

Some users who have reported a similar issue were able to submit a request when using a proxy or access via VPN, would it be possible for you to try to see if this helps, thank you!

~Nina

@Nina K wrote:

Hi Waqas,

Some users who have reported a similar issue were able to submit a request when using a proxy or access via VPN, would it be possible for you to try to see if this helps, thank you!

And others have been without access to support tickets for close to a year now, with no explanation.

m_mamdou7

HI Waqas,

It's working fine for me. 

Try to change the browser.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS