🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Help: Warning: Upwork Account Violatio...
Page options
a3f1222f
Community Member

Upwork Help: Warning: Upwork Account Violation

please help. I got such an e-mail. I am sure that I have not violated any rights. but i don't know what i did wrong. For what job did I receive such a warning? I want an explanation about why I got such a warning. I need to know this so that I can eliminate my wrong behavior. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my continuity at Upwork.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
masud669
Community Member

Hello Dilek,
You should replying to email and asked for details. Your account is still active. So, don’t worry. Feel free to reply their mail for next.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
masud669
Community Member

Hello Dilek,
You should replying to email and asked for details. Your account is still active. So, don’t worry. Feel free to reply their mail for next.

Yes, I asked for details. I am waiting answer.

Thank you very much for your answer.

alexis-arinze
Community Member

Dilek E wrote:

please help. I got such an e-mail. I am sure that I have not violated any rights. but i don't know what i did wrong. For what job did I receive such a warning? I want an explanation about why I got such a warning. I need to know this so that I can eliminate my wrong behavior. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my continuity at Upwork.

Girl, Upwork put me through the same stress not too long ago. So far, I've received two violations from them but I was able to get the second one expunged. The thing is they monitor your messages and, if they think they see a red flag, they'll give you a violation. I had to explain to them the situation and open several tickets to get my account back and to get the second violation removed.

But that was just my specific situation. I don't know why they gave you a violation, so I can't really give my input. You'd have to provide a few more details- what was your most recent contract?

My last job was to ship an order. I receive all payment through upwork. This is how I do it in all my jobs. Experiencing such a result directly without any reason gave me stress. because I'm making money here and I want it to continue. I don't want to do anything wrong.

Dilek E wrote:

My last job was to ship an order. I receive all payment through upwork. This is how I do it in all my jobs. Experiencing such a result directly without any reason gave me stress. because I'm making money here and I want it to continue. I don't want to do anything wrong.

As in you receive a parcel and you have to ship it somewhere?

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

I don't want it to be misunderstood. I buy a product that is completely legal from a website in my country.

hglewis
Community Member

Hello Dilek!

Dilek E wrote:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Here are 227 search results inside Upwork's knowledge base about the types of violations we freelancers need to be aware of and know.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=upwork+violations

After reviewing many of them, I had no idea there were so many I didn't know about.

a3f1222f
Community Member

Thank you, I will look into all of them.

a3f1222f
Community Member

they informed me that I had been warned because of an image collection project. I also wanted to inform you.

"Dilek helps me to get other freelancers, she is very cooperative. I would love to work with her again."

What does that mean?

I referred a friend of mine. It was an image collection project job. I received information that this is a business that violates rights. The problem is this Job.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members