🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended | I couldn't submit my docu...
Page options
mdmasummolla
Community Member

Upwork ID verification problem. Need strong support

ID verification problem
-----------------------------------
Now, according to Government documents, I am not 18+. But in reality, it is more than that (23+).
I am a professional web-developer (about 4+ years). I am working in the Fiverr marketplace, Level-2 Seller. For quite some time, I've been on Upwork ( account created more that 2+ years ago). It will be about 2 months, I have downloaded NID from Government Website. Also, have my own passport (made with birth registration). But the age is not 18+. Due to which I have problems with verification.
I would like to ask the experienced brothers if there is any way,
So that I can verify my Upwork ID?
Please tell, strongly,
1. If I can't verify, will my ID be permanently disabled or temporarily disabled?
2. If not disabled and when I will 18+, can I verify the same account with my ID card/passport?

I am perfect for working Upwork, I have strong knowledge, have 4+ experience. You can check my upwork profile - Upwork
And if the Upwork team wants to check my experience, I can share my Fiverr account link and also other protfolio.

Note: I need the Upwork team's strong support, I can provide my all info.

Screenshot_44.png

ADVANCE THANKS

~ Md Masum
9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md M,

You can’t use the site at the moment. Upwork requires users to be 18 years or older to utilize the site. Please check this Help Article for more information. Our team will reach out to you directly to advise you accordingly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

@Bojan S

I understood, Upwork requires users to be 18 years or older to utilize the site.

But my original age 23+ ( birthday - 1998 ) . but my Gov NID / Passport age 2003 registered.

What can I do now! I want to approve my Upwork account anyway.

~ Md Masum

Hi, Upwork community,
I want to clear some issue, My original birthday 1998 years.
I have a Gov NID card and Passport. Both are matched with my School/College Registration Certificate. Here my birthday in the 2003 year (Registered). So, As my GOV NID/Passport "Birthday, I am not 18 years old. For completed my 18 years old, need more around 8-9 month. Then, I will verify 18 years old as my GOV Certificate.

I completed 1 project on Upwork, I have strong knowledge about freelancing. Actually, I am a Full-Stack Web developer with 4+ years of experience and Fiverr.com "Level-2 Seller".

Now, my Upwork account suspended. They asked me, some documents for veryfication ( I have no problem sharing any kind of documents ) But the problem is, I am not 18 years old ( As my GOV NID/Passport "Birthday" ). That's why I couldn't submit my document. For completed my 18 years old, need more around 8-9 month.

So, I want to ask you - ( Now, my account suspended )
1. Now, if I contact with Upwork team support member ( Via Email, Live chat or direct call ), can I verify my account?
2. if not, after around 8-9 months. Can I submit all documents to my account? Will be any problem?

Note: Strongly, I want to approve my account. Now, the Upwork support team, if support me - It's will be best for me. If not, I need to wait around 8-9 months for completed my age 18 years. I believe that, I will get good news from the Upwork team.
To check my Identity, I want to share some info with them ( just for Identity purpose )
My Upwork account: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

My Fiverr account: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

My Behance account: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
My LinkedIn account: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Screenshot_46.pngScreenshot_49.png

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best Regards,
Md Masum **Edited for Community Guidelines**

~ Md Masum

Why are you starting a new thread???

You can't verify your ID or work on Upwork until you are officially 18 years of age. That is all there is to it and it is what you were told.

Md M wrote:

1. Now, if I contact with Upwork team support member ( Via Email, Live chat or direct call ), can I verify my account?

No

Md M wrote:

2. if not, after around 8-9 months. Can I submit all documents to my account?

Yes

Hi, petra.

I did a private message about my issue.

Thanks for the reply here. I am so sorry to say to you, what are you mean by "thread". I didn't understand your point.

Okay, 

Md M wrote:

2. if not, after around 8-9 months. Can I submit all documents to my account?

Your answer: Yes

I have one more question: If I will verify my account around 8-9 month later, will be any problem with my account? for a long time later verification, will be my account permanently suspended? I am confused about it. kindly, clear me through Upwork TOS

~ Md Masum

Hi Md Masum,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account.

You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola,

Thanks a lot for assisting me.

I want to clarify, As my GOV NID/Passport "Birthday, I am not 18 years old. For completed my 18 years old, need more around 8-9 month. Then, I will verify 18 years old as my GOV Certificate.

So, now, What's need to do?

~ Md Masum

Md M wrote:

So, now, What's need to do?

Wait until you are 18, then try again. 

Hi Petra,

I really appreciate you

Thank You!

~ Md Masum
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths