🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Identity Varification
Page options
mumeryousafzai
Community Member

Upwork Identity Varification

Hello Upwork Team, I have recently Joined Upwork as a freelancer and I want to start working for Upwork Client. To work effectively I want to Upgrade my account by taking Upwork Membership. For this unfortunately My Visa Card is not working So, I want to use my brother MasterCard. but I need to confirm from you that my Identity is not verified yet and as I add my brother MasterCard for payment Upwork sent me a message to verify my brother's Identity. so, kindly help me out with what I need to do now. in a pandemic situation, I don't want to go outside my home and I don't have another Visa debit card. so, how I take Membership through my brother MasterCard?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes! The Master Card is of my brother and he allow me to use it but when I
add his MasterCard in "Billing Method". Upwork ask me to verify my Identity
but there they block the Name section with my brother Name and they ask me
that I have to provide verification of the name of whose MasterCard is add.
I want to resolve it asap as I need to start work.

Hi Muhammad,

Feel free to submit your ID even if your name brother name is listed there. If any additional information/documents are needed our team will reach out to you directly via ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members