🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Is becoming increasigly difficult or I...
Page options
sparbrand
Community Member

Upwork Is becoming increasigly difficult or Is it just me facing this issue?

Upwork has been increasingly difficult for me lately the last time Upwork was this difficult for me was 2 years ago, I have tried everything but I just can't understand what is wrong. Can anybody suggest a solution to this problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ifedi,

I'm sorry to hear that. I actually checked your account and I can see an impressive record of Contracts being completed. You also have several Contracts in progress. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article. I hope this helps. We wish you the best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Ifedi,

We appreciate you reaching out and we want to make sure that you'll be assisted accordingly with your concerns. Can you please tell us more information about the difficulties you're experiencing with the platform?

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sparbrand
Community Member

Getting a job on Upwork has been very very difficult lately, and I cannot figure out why I am facing this problem I have tried to boost my proposal... It has not helped. 

debi-f
Community Member

Hi!

Is an Upwork problem, many scammers posting jobs, a few professional jobs, a lot of freelancers, and Upwork is not solving the problems.

So, we report the problems, but nothing is getting better in the last months - years.

So, is not only you. Unfortunately, there are a lot of posts about these problems, and we don't see changes.

My suggestion: Don't waste your money buying connects and boosting your bids. You are paying to Upwork for getting a job instead of receiving money for completing a job. 

sparbrand
Community Member

Thanks a lot,  I think it is high time I stopped boosting my proposal.

Hi Ifedi,

I'm sorry to hear that. I actually checked your account and I can see an impressive record of Contracts being completed. You also have several Contracts in progress. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article. I hope this helps. We wish you the best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Ifedi, please shorten your Summary and change your title at the top to 1 to 2 keywords that businesses are searching for. Thanks!

I just did that, but does that actually help??

Yes, I have completed $850k in Sales on Upwork and every proper modification helps. Thanks!

Please, can you review the changes I made and drop a comment?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths