Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Issues

Highlighted
Arpit J Member Since: Sep 19, 2015
1 of 10

Hi Folks,

I wanted to know if Upwork has any reward program for reporting any issue?

-Arpit

Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
2 of 10

If they did that, the company would probably be broke within the week.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 10

"If they did that, the company would probably be broke within the week."

Is it wrong that I LOL'd so hard?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 10

Sure as long as you can LOL when Upwork is not longer here...I'd say end of the year??

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 10

That's only a 1 on the LOL scale, Jean. 

Upwork will live forever and ever.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
6 of 10

Not so sure. They must be bleeding money at the moment with all the issues and the costs to fix them. People can't apply to jobs due to client history missing, messaging problems, clients fed up and leaving. New clients that people don't want to work for and on and on and on. 3rd quater earning will be due soon and I doubt investors are going to fork over more money. It's not a good situation at the moment.

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 10

Doom and gloom, Jean. Cheer up. It's lollipops and rainbows.

Really though, I think things will get ironed out. This stuff takes time. It will turn around. Aside from the Great Outage, it seems they are slowly but surely fixing the issues. I hope I'm not jinxing anything by commenting on stability this week.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
8 of 10

Your satisfaction at making the world a better place should be reward enough!

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
9 of 10

re: "I wanted to know if Upwork has any reward program for reporting any issue?"

If you are able to go visit your local fish hatchery, and have somebody there hand you a shotgun and they will give you money if you are able to successfully shoot a fish swimming in a small barrel that you stand next to...

Then, yes, I suppose Upwork might have a reward program for reporting any issue.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
10 of 10

I once held a lethal weapon and had to shoot down three (plastic) ducks to win. I have no idea how I did this, because my eyes were closed. I won a beautiful teddy bear that I still have.

So hey, why not suggest it to Upwork - three successful takedowns = 1 Upwork Tshirt (depending on size) or two connects.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS