🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Job History not visible
Page options
samuelabiodun
Community Member

Upwork Job History not visible

Hello, I sent my friend my upwork link to check out my profile. But he said he saw my earnings but no work history. I was confused so I decided to check my profile without logging in. It was true. Attached is a sample image.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Samuel A wrote:
Hello, I sent my friend my upwork link to check out my profile. But he said he saw my earnings but no work history. I was confused so I decided to check my profile without logging in. It was true. tached is a sample image.

When clients post a job, they choose the visibility of their job post. A client can choose between "Upwork users only", as well as "Invite Only."

If the client chose anything other than "Public" - the jobs that resulted from those job posts can not be shown to the whole Internet, as that would violate the privacy choice the client made when posting the job.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Samuel A wrote:
Hello, I sent my friend my upwork link to check out my profile. But he said he saw my earnings but no work history. I was confused so I decided to check my profile without logging in. It was true. tached is a sample image.

When clients post a job, they choose the visibility of their job post. A client can choose between "Upwork users only", as well as "Invite Only."

If the client chose anything other than "Public" - the jobs that resulted from those job posts can not be shown to the whole Internet, as that would violate the privacy choice the client made when posting the job.

Thank you
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths