🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Live Support
Page options
lm-mamun
Community Member

Upwork Live Support

What's wrong with Upwork Live Chat? Can't find it after many attempts. Is this a problem for everyone or just me? I would like to communicate directly with them. A lot of things cannot be done through email.

Please help me how to connect with upwork live support.

Thank You

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Tell the client to contact Support.

Support (chat or otherwise) won't discuss your client's payment method with you.

As far as that very unfortunate feedback-response is concerned, you really need to get that gone, many, if not most clients would never hire you after seeing that.

And refunds don't have any effect on the JSS, it's the private feedback that countsd.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi MD Khirul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Gorav
Thanks for your reply. How to contact me? By mail? It is very important to talk support via live chat. I have already opened a ticket two hours ago but have not received any reply yet 😒

Hi MD Khirul,

Rest assured, our team will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Feel free to share the problem you've experienced on your ticket directly so that our team can investigate it further as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

I'm guessing you want your response to the client's feedback removed? That would be wise. But even if the client gave you 5 stars as you requested, that will not change the impact to your JSS, since public stars don't really have an effect, only private feedback has, which can never be changed. 

Hello Martina

Thanks for checking. But I am facing another problem, a new client is responding on project catalog but she is not able to verify the payment method. I need a help with this. Client new here on upwork. And why I can't connect to live support. 

Thanks

That is an issue for the client to solve from their end. Upwork will not help you with the client's account. 

petra_r
Community Member

Tell the client to contact Support.

Support (chat or otherwise) won't discuss your client's payment method with you.

As far as that very unfortunate feedback-response is concerned, you really need to get that gone, many, if not most clients would never hire you after seeing that.

And refunds don't have any effect on the JSS, it's the private feedback that countsd.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members