🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Mediation Team not supportive
Page options
5320801d
Community Member

Upwork Mediation Team not supportive

I have an ongoing dispute with following details and the dispute is ongoin since last 15 days. 

ID 44129463 and Group Conversation: Dispute Case for Contract ID # 35091673 

I did pay my arbitration fees to Upwork via paypal as my Upwork balance was not enough to pay for Arbitration and gave information about transaction id and relevant details to**Edited for Community Guidelines**(Upwork Mediation Team) ; yet in her response she complained about low balance in my Upwork Account. 

The Mediation team is not responsive and not giving confirmation about the fees I paid for the arbitration. Mediator is not reading my all emails and not responding accurately it seems. I have not received any confirmation from Upwork even after paying for fees. 

I need to resolve this issue asap. I previously also posted about her unresponsive behavior towards my email. Contract Dispute 

Also, I received another notifiaction as "Dispute 10187220" today (Dec 15, 2023) for the same ongoing dispute since last 15days for which I have already paid for Arbitration. 

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Rutvi,

I'm sorry to learn about your experience regarding the Mediation process. I've requested an update on your ticket regarding your Abritration fee and you should be hearing back from the team shortly. Don't hesitate to follow up with them if you have additional questions. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5320801d
Community Member

Now they have given leniency to the Client and extended the deadline for Arbitration fees. This is not acceptable. The Mediation team promised me if one party pays for arbitration then only the participating party will receive the escrow amount and will get refund of Arbitration fees. 

UNACCEPTABLE AND HARRASSMENT BY MEDIATION TEAM. THE CLIENT HAS NOT SIGNED UP FOR ARBITRATION THEN HE SHOULD NOT HAVE THE PERKS OF EXTENDING DEADLINE. 

bobafett999
Community Member

Rutvi: to Upwork buyers are supreme God's.  They will bend backwards to please them.  Freelancers are necessary nuisances.  They will try to squeeze you to please their gods!

I agree with this point Mr. Prashant , I am just unhappy with this kind of treatment. There is no repsonse from their team even after escalating it. They just say they are doing their best but bending like anything for clients and harassing freelancers. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members