🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Membership Plus
Page options
shierrastudios
Community Member

Upwork Membership Plus

hi, im hendra,

i want to try 1 month Upwork Membership Plus via Paypal,
it's that auto billing after use Membership Plus in next month ?
or just 1 month only and register again ?

sorry for my english.

thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
androidiosdev
Community Member

Hi Mahendra, 

It's an auto-billing. If you have an available balance in your upwork account it will auto deduct from it or it will deduct from your payment mode. 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
androidiosdev
Community Member

Hi Mahendra, 

It's an auto-billing. If you have an available balance in your upwork account it will auto deduct from it or it will deduct from your payment mode. 

Thank you.

hi Sagarkumar,

can i just paid for 1 month only ?
just want to try first.

thank you for feedback.

Hi Mahendra,

Unfortunately we don't have an option at the moment that will allow you to pay for one month only. You can upgrade to our Plus plan and downgrade back to Basic before your new billing cycle starts. This way you will not be charged again for the next month. You can view your billing cycle by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your informantion Goran V

Hey there,

I can't buy the Upwork Membership Plus and can't buy connects via paypal and bank account, my payment process is showing error, so please let me know the solution.

Hi Manish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi I am also trying to upgrade my account in Upwork  

Hi Cherry,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members