🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Merchandise for Top rated
Page options
babar7
Community Member

Upwork Merchandise for Top rated

Hello guys,

I was thinking that upwork should consider to give upwork merchandise like T-shirt or Mugs or any other stuff to acknowledge top rated freelancer services. what do you say? 

9 REPLIES 9
tlsanders
Community Member

They do, to some people. The standard (not sure what it is) has to be higher than "top rated," though, 'cause there are tens of thousands of top rated freelancers.

nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

At this time, no. We don't give out Upwork merchandise for our Top Rated freelancers. When you earn this status, you’ll be recognized through a badge on your profile and rewarded with exclusive perks, including increased access to client projects. As a Top Rated freelancer, you’ll receive: 

• A badge on your Upwork freelancer profile
  • Personalized tips to strengthen your profile
  • 0% fees for all jobs with new clients you bring to Upwork
  • Reduced fees (starting at 10%) on Featured Jobs
  • Premium customer support, including phone and chat
  • Exclusive invitations to submit proposals
  • An exclusive Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find attractive opportunities
  • The ability to exercise more control over your Job Success Score
  • The opportunity to chat with Upwork during online office hours exclusively for Top Rated
  • The opportunity to host Top Rated Events in your city

Participation on Upwork events may get you a freebie though. We'll let the team know you're interested! We do run contests periodically for Upwork swag prizes, watch out for those on our social media pages. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri

Thanks for sharing, Actually i know current benefits upwork offer to top rated freelancer. as i said i was thinking that "upwork should consider" and invite freelancers to share opinion on this 🙂

dcenci
Community Member

Hey Mate! I recently asked someone at the chat support group, she mention that the merchandising is given by Upwork on the work locations in New York City and Chicago. They won´t physicaly send anything to foreign Top Rated Freelancers. Im sure we (Top rated) all share the same thoughts, we should get some cool stuff like t-shirts or mugs 🙂 

Take care,

Daniel G. 

Riri,

Do you work for Upwork?

Will L wrote:

Riri,

Do you work for Upwork?

At the time of her reply, I think she was.

no
mrkhalidmansoor
Community Member

Hi, I think the Team Upwork is delivering a lot and contributing to its clients and members as per need of time. On every second and tick of clock, millions of eyes and finger tips are following the plateform of Upwork and getting excellent advisory and services for thier projects. It may be appreciated that social media is not out of reach for a lay man as almost every  person has a smart Phone in his pocket and the plateform of Upwork is just a click away from him. I believe that quality services equipped with latest technologies and intellignent hard work by Upwork's members guarrantee the marchandizing of Upwork Platform all over the world.  Best  of luck.   

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Providing mugs and Tshirts to tens of thousands of people - plus the postage and admin required to send them around the world - would cost a huge amount of money. Who do you think would pay for that? Us. It would also be hugely wasteful to send such things to those of us who don't need or want any more useless branded "merch" in our lives (if you've ever been to a conference or trade show, you'll already have enough pens, notepads and keychains to last you a lifetime). Hard pass.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths