🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Messages From Client Not Showing Up
Page options
sassy_programmer
Community Member

Upwork Messages From Client Not Showing Up

Hi Upwork!  I have been really working hard for the past one year and started my true freelance journey a couple of months ago unleashing the true power of Upwork Platform. Recently almost 4 to 5 days ago I got an issue with the Upwork website. I didn't receive an invitation in my Upwork website but I received it on my mobile phone. After that I haven't received any invitation where as I get atleast 2 invitations from clients each week similarly I have applied to a lot of jobs but I have received no message from the clients. I was really curious to know if there is any issue associated with my account? I will really appreciate your help thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
sassy_programmer
Community Member

Please help me with this!

Hi Humza,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

This happens all the time. My suggestion is to always have the tab open and have browser notifications on. Those usually work. Check email, because that works. Don't rely on the notifications in the tab icon. It's never functioned properly on a consistent basis.

There will never be a time that Upwork will be able to guarantee that client messages reach your email inbox promptly.

If this is important to you, do as Jennifer advised.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members