Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork New Freelancer Webinar: Earning More on Upwork

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
41 of 51

Hi Melanie,

Please refer to the instruction that Bojan shared above so that you can view the webinar recordings. Thank you!

~ Riri
Mohammad F Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
42 of 51

Hi,

I would love to join with this team but I missed the time when the schedule was. Please help me to get the videos or documentation.

Thanks

Mohammad **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
43 of 51

Hi Mohammad,

Check out Drew post Here and click on the green hyperlink for the webinar you would like to view the recording. Once you`ve signed up you will be taken to the recording of the webinar, thank you.

Untitled
Sheharyar J Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
44 of 51

Hi

Anna V Member Since: Feb 7, 2015
45 of 51

Hi

Ace Contributor
Honey V Member Since: Aug 28, 2015
46 of 51

Can you please add few more webinar/ helpful videos on how to survive with the new changes made on upwork. The system is hardened too much.
Client, contractors both are suffering.Earning drops dramatically. Skills test removed - which were supoosed to be a part of learning and gaining new skills, number of clients drmatically drops because of recent policies by upwork, conversions of leads to client drops.
Fon't know what's going on! May be you guys know better. Can you please share some videos how to tackle this sistuation.

Thanks in advanced!

Rahul D Member Since: Dec 6, 2010
47 of 51

It is very nice article and very knowledgeable! Thanks Drew M for sharing these insights with us!

--
-Rahul D
Kelly G Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
48 of 51

These should be available to watch later.  I would love to watch them!!  If we can't watch them why is the thread still a sticky?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 51

Hi Kelly, 

Nice to see you on this thread! If you go to the original post, you should be able to reigster on any of the links, and access the recording of the webinar. 

-Avery
Untitled
Grethe Vind Vind T Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
50 of 51
I can’t find the recording of the webinar from yesterday, 6 August. Can you help me?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS