Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork New Freelancer Webinar: Earning More on Upwork

Highlighted
Mohammad F Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
61 of 117

Hi,

I would love to join with this team but I missed the time when the schedule was. Please help me to get the videos or documentation.

Thanks

Mohammad **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Kanak
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
62 of 117

Hi Mohammad,

Check out Drew post Here and click on the green hyperlink for the webinar you would like to view the recording. Once you`ve signed up you will be taken to the recording of the webinar, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sheharyar J Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
63 of 117

Hi

Highlighted
Anna V Member Since: Feb 7, 2015
64 of 117

Hi

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Honey V Member Since: Aug 28, 2015
65 of 117

Can you please add few more webinar/ helpful videos on how to survive with the new changes made on upwork. The system is hardened too much.
Client, contractors both are suffering.Earning drops dramatically. Skills test removed - which were supoosed to be a part of learning and gaining new skills, number of clients drmatically drops because of recent policies by upwork, conversions of leads to client drops.
Fon't know what's going on! May be you guys know better. Can you please share some videos how to tackle this sistuation.

Thanks in advanced!

Highlighted
Rahul D Member Since: Dec 6, 2010
66 of 117

It is very nice article and very knowledgeable! Thanks Drew M for sharing these insights with us!

--
-Rahul D
Highlighted
Kelly G Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
67 of 117

These should be available to watch later.  I would love to watch them!!  If we can't watch them why is the thread still a sticky?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
68 of 117

Hi Kelly, 

Nice to see you on this thread! If you go to the original post, you should be able to reigster on any of the links, and access the recording of the webinar. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Grethe Vind Vind T Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
69 of 117
I can’t find the recording of the webinar from yesterday, 6 August. Can you help me?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
70 of 117

Hi Grethe Vind Vind,

Please use this link and fill the fields Name and email to access the recording of the webinar you are referring to. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS