cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork New Freelancer Webinars: Earning More on Upwork and The Freelancer Journey

Employee
Drew M Employee Member Since: Feb 8, 2016
1 of 23

Jump start your business using Upwork with a live, interactive webinar!

Join us for one of our free webinars hosted by an Upwork Team Member.  First in the series is entitled "Earning More on Upwork." During this webinar, you'll:

• Learn how to make your Profile stand out;
  • Discover tips on how to submit an application and get hired;
  • Hear how to build your reputation & ratings;
  • Use our live Q&A session for timely insights.

Our second webinar is entitled:  "Growing Your Business on Upwork:  The Freelancer Journey."  During this webinar you'll:

• Discover the different journeys you can embark upon as you grow your freelance business from first job to full scale. 
  • Learn about the "Rising Talent" and "Top Rated" programs, Premium Programs and Agencies
  • Use our live Q&A session to get timely insights

It's a free, easy way to learn Upwork tips, tricks and best practices - all from the comfort of your own desk.

To register for our "Earning More on Upwork" webinar, click one of the links below:

Or, view a recording of this webinar here (enter registration info and it will take you to the video):

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7591456378396388354

To join our "Growing Your Business on Upwork:  The Freelancer Journey" webinar, click on one of the links below:

Hope to see you there!

Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
22 of 23

this is great Lillian!

I truly kudos oDesk for this. This should help a lot of newbies.

Are old-timers welcome to join too?

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
22 of 23

Absolutely Dianne, any and all freelancers are welcomed to join. 

MR KHAN M Member Since: Dec 14, 2014
22 of 23

ok i am ready to join webnair

Community Guru
Gyan D Member Since: Sep 4, 2014
22 of 23

Are the webinars available to view afterwards?

Martin H Member Since: Dec 31, 2014
22 of 23

Aw, man! Did you end up having this webinar an hour earlier? It is now 11:15 a.m. PST and the event is now over. Am I wrong or did this actually go down at 10 a.m. PST?

Happy New Year, everyone!

Community Leader
Lillian T Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 23

The webinar is currently still going. I am so sorry you missed it. Have you watched the freelancer videos? Check them out!

http://community.odesk.com/t5/Freelancers/Freelancer-Tutorial-Videos/m-p/59291#U59291

Untitled
Tags (2)
Don S Member Since: Jan 8, 2015
22 of 23

Is there something amiss with the seminar clock?  As Martin noted on 12/31, I tried joining at 12Noon MST yesterday and the seminar was over -- you were just answering questions.

Will it really start at 11:00AM PST? on 1/14/15?

Thanks!!

Ace Contributor
Sk Arif H Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 23
Hello Don,

I think you can use this source as a time frame:

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-mst-converter

which I have found from here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=mst+time&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=converting+pst+to+mst

When you set the date as 14th Jan, 2015 and hover the mouse to put 11am as pst time, you would notice it shows 12pm as MST time.

From my previous experience (attending on the webinar), I had seen that the organizer start the session at least 2-3 minutes later from the time specified so that attendees can take preparation before joining the webinar.

With Regards,
Arif
FARHANA Z Member Since: Jan 16, 2015
22 of 23

Dear Community Manager

I am new to Odesk.Your tutorials are easy to follow.I am hopeful to open my worksheet with your guidance.

Thanks for the invite.

Well Done. 

Regards 

Farhana

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS