🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Online Status problem
Page options
poonamsingh9
Community Member

Upwork Online Status problem

Hello everyone,

I am using Upwork on Andriod device. I want to show online all the times to all clients so that they find me online & give more opportunities. But unfortunately, when I shift to other applications, then it shows offline or away status. 

Is there any solution to show all the online from mobile?

Thanks

Poonam Singh

10 REPLIES 10
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Poonam,

Based on the information you shared, I can confirm your status is working as expected and correctly interpreting your activity by changing your status to away or offline when you're not active on our platform. Please note that you can still receive invites, offers, responses to your proposals, and get hired regardless of your status.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi,

My Upwork profile is Public. But while using Android device, I can't see my online status and it seems I'm offline even being online.

Help me sort this out.

Thanks,
Hassan

Hi Hassan,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1b8a1397
Community Member

My Upwork account is not showing online status. Please solve it is good for me. Below is its screenshot.

Hi MD,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Also, please make sure to use any of the supported browsers on this list. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
2cfb4a09
Community Member

My Upwork account is not showing online status. When I try to change the status to online, the error shown in the attached picture below occurs. Please I need your support cause this issue impacts my chances.

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2cfb4a09
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Honestly, I just ried to check again today and I realized that I have no longer this issue, sounds strange but thanks for your assistance anyway, so appreciated.

~ Hamza

webwebby
Community Member

Hi there,

I have a similar issue that I recently noticed on my Android phone. Even when the app is open, when I go to my profile, the Online icon always stays grey. While, when I open UW on my laptop, it works fine.

I cleared all caches several times on my phone but having the same issue. 

Please help.

Hi Waseem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths