back_society

Upwork Only for Clients? Not for freelancers? :( :'(

My job success score was few days ago 100% | Recently worked a rearch job for a client, I gave her my full effort and she was happy with my work, as she said | But gave me a very low feedback, so i decide to refund her | The funny topic is, She was willing to take it! | So what was actually her trick behind the project? | The trick was as i can think, Do my work with best effort and i will give you a very low feedback, so that you have to refund my money! | Without my fault, my job success decreased and turned 99% !!!

After that, i got another 5-Star feedback from another client from a hourly contract. When this job finished. The client rehired me for another job. But some how there was a mistake in that fixed price contract. So the client said sorry to me and request to end this brand new contract(Which have no transection) and he is creating another contract right now. I ended the contract and the client created a new fixed contract. Here again, "Without my fault, my job success decreased and turned 97% !!!

Upwork Only for Clients? Not for freelancers? 😞 :'(

Regards,

Padma

0 REPLIES 0