🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Payment Error
Page options
nmputnam
Community Member

Upwork Payment Error

I billed my client for hours worked and he was charged and paid. When I look at historic billings to the client, the total is correct. When I look at invoices though, the total of invoices is 0.01 and that is all I got paid. That is not what I billed and not what he paid. How do I get this fixed? He has paid for the hours I worked. Now I need to get paid.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the amount of $0.01 is your Weekly Payment and you can check Terms & Settings section of the contract for more information.

Apart from that, you are working on the project at the rate that was previously agreed upon. You should be able to check the invoices once the payment has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. The funds for the previous week are already in the Pending section of your Reports page and will become available for you after the security period ends. 

As a gentle reminder, please note that manual time is not covered by the Upwork Payment Protection Program for Hourly contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths