🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Payment Pending on Payoneer
Page options
wilfree
Community Member

Upwork Payment Pending on Payoneer

Hi Everyone! I Completed a job last week on upwork and payment was done and it showed on my earnings balance. I made a withdrawal request to my linked Payoneer account. Upwork shows that $39 was debited from my Upwork account to be credited to my Payoneer account and $1 was debited being the withdrawal fee to Payoneer, while there seems to have no payment received in my Payoneer account but all I can see there is an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc.". This has been like that since Sunday the 15th of December. I wanted to do another withdrawal but I can't because I don't know what's happening and why the payment is still pending. Please can you help me with that

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

I believe the first withdrawal you have to accept in some way? Contact Payoneer customer services and ask, they are pretty good (in my limited experience.)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yeku,

Transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear, when using the standard loading option. Payoneer has an instant loading option available, for an additional fee. This is something Upwork has no control over and you choose your loading option on your Payoneer's account. Please, refer to the Payoneer help center article to learn more about loading options. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
wilfree
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for the quick assistance. I checked on the link you sent, tried to follow the instruction but I didn't find the "Loading method" option. I think I will wait until tomorrow.

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

I believe the first withdrawal you have to accept in some way? Contact Payoneer customer services and ask, they are pretty good (in my limited experience.)

wilfree
Community Member

Yes. It is my first withdrawal. I will contact them first thing tomorrow. Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members