🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Payments
Page options
tracyd2020
Community Member

Upwork Payments

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some clarity.....

My client made a payment to me on 29 April, still today (5 May) my account says I have no available earnings and I can see the amount under the remaining tab. Why does the amount reflect there and when do those earnings become available?

The contract is also showing as inactive and I'm not sure why. 

Thanks 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tracy,

I just checked your account and would like to clarify that the last payment under your contract was back in February. The payment you're referring to is a milestone that is not activated. Your client will need to activate the milestone and once this is done you will be able to submit your payment request.
You can also view more details about this by opening the Contract Room > Remaining milestones. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran, as per the attached I can see that the client updated the milestone to add the additional payment. It says inactive though and the earnings are still zero. 

Could you please advise?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Tracy,

Please keep in mind that sharing private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. Regarding your milestone, your client will need to activate the milestone from their end so that you're able to submit a payment request or for your client to release the funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths