🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Plus Memebership
Page options
sohaibahmad582
Community Member

Upwork Plus Memebership

Is it true by getting the plus membership of upwork we can get more invites from the clients than the basic.?

13 REPLIES 13
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sohaib A wrote:

Is it true by getting the plus membership of upwork we can get more invites from the clients than the basic.?

no

Shall I get any benefit if I buy plus Membership?

Sohaib A wrote:

Shall I get any benefit if I buy plus Membership?

Depends what you personally consider a benefit. 

Gee, and I keep waiting for the keys to my new Ferrari to arrive in the mail.

You get a badge on your profile that shows you as a Plus account (just like clients do), and after a proposal has "enough" bids (roughly five or more) you will get to see the low, high, and average bid on a job.

Whether or not the badge helps you get more invites is entirely up to the client - some will care, some won't. Whether the bid information is useful is entirely up to you.

You can sign up for a month to try it, and then cancel if you don't like it. The only thing you really lose is the 30 extra connects you could have bought instead for the same total price.

Thanks, sir 

Adam A wrote:

You get a badge on your profile that shows you as a Plus account (just like clients do)

???

No. only rising talent badge is shown.

petra_r
Community Member

Adam A wrote:

You get a badge on your profile that shows you as a Plus account

No, you don't get any such thing.

Adam A wrote:

Whether or not the badge helps you get more invites is entirely up to the client.

It can't help because it doesn't exist

Accept my congratulations, Sohaib, for finding these amazing clients who are so eager to leave feedback for you. Trust me, usually, the problem is that clients don't leave feedback and just disappear. But your clients - they have a proven history of giving great feedback, which I think is a quality we should all look for when selecting clients (or not?).

Prachi T wrote:

Accept my congratulations, Sohaib, for finding these amazing clients who are so eager to leave feedback for you. Trust me, usually, the problem is that clients don't leave feedback and just disappear. But your clients - they have a proven history of giving great feedback, which I think is a quality we should all look for when selecting clients (or not?).

Astounding, in fact. But it seems they are not willing to pay more than 5 USD for anything. Weird, just weird. 

Thanks!.

yes, you are right there are many clients which did not leave feedback. But Right now my profile is on beginner Stage so that I did not get a large project.

But I hope if I work hard, I will get more jobs.

Sohaib A wrote:

Thanks!.

yes, you are right there are many clients which did not leave feedback. But Right now my profile is on beginner Stage so that I did not get a large project.

But I hope if I work hard, I will get more jobs.

Being a beginner does not mean you can't get jobs larger than 5 USD, and you probably should change your strategy not to get stuck in those cheap jobs. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths