🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Power Webinar: Profile Makeover an...
Page options
steele-carol
Community Member

Upwork Power Webinar: Profile Makeover and How to avoid being suspended

Why was I invited to this? Am  in danger of having my account suspended, etc.?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Carol,

Rest assured, your profile is not in any danger. We have regular webinars where freelancers are invited to participate. Freelancers who are not invited can also sign up for any webinar they would like to listen.
To view our list of past and upcoming Webinars check out this Thread. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Carol S wrote:

Why was I invited to this? Am  in danger of having my account suspended, etc.?

I am fairly sure that you are not, but whatever (bleep) thought that was an appropriate title for a webinar and that it would be appropriate to send out invitations with that title needs to go back to subtlety-school....

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging this Carol, I shared your and Petra's feedback and our dedicated team already updated the contested wording in the webinar title. To clarify, the webinar is not related to invited freelancers' account status and its objective is to educate freelancers on Upwork's Terms of Service. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for posting your question in the Community.

Kudos to Petra for sharing her valued opinion as well.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Out of curioisity, was I invited? If I've already asked this, my apologies. If I was, how did I get noticed and chosen?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths