Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Premium Program Skill Assessment

matrixkavi
Ace Contributor
Kavitha K Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
1 of 3

Hi There,

Recently I came across this article at upwork which is about the Upwork Premium Program for Freelancers. Since I am maintaining rising talent status, I think I am eligible for it. I had few questions related to the skill assessment associated with the program.

• Currently, there are 4 skill categories, viz,  Web Development, Mobile Development, Admin Support and Customer Service. If i opt to be assessed for Web Development for instance,  will I be assessed on all the technologies that are listed under the skill category or just those skills which are mentioned in my Upwork profile?
  • If I do not want to get assessed for the time being, till what date can I come back and apply for assessment?

Warm Regards,

Kavitha

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Kavitha,

1. Currently, there are 4 skill categories, viz,  Web Development, Mobile Development, Admin Support and Customer Service. If i opt to be assessed for Web Development for instance,  will I be assessed on all the technologies that are listed under the skill category or just those skills which are mentioned in my Upwork profile?

You will be able to select a skill test which you'd like to complete from the available ones.

2. If I do not want to get assessed for the time being, till what date can I come back and apply for assessment?

If you received an invite and started the process, you can consider completing the assessment. If you haven't, you should be able to proceed with it at a later date.

Untitled
matrixkavi
Ace Contributor
Kavitha K Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
3 of 3

Thank you for the reply, Vladimir. That pretty much cleared my questions on the topic. Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS