Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Premuim freelancer

guinhu
Wanderson S Member Since: May 16, 2017
1 of 7

Hello,

Recentely I was invited to Upwork Premium Program and I am required to pass a test. And I would love to know more about it before I start.  What happens if I don't pass it, will I ever be able to take it again?

Warmly,

Wanderson

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Hi Wanderson,

Currently, we don't offer an option to retake the test. Note however that you will have access to a few tests and need to pass one in order to qualify for joining the Premium programs.

Untitled

View solution in original post

guinhu
3 of 7

Oh, too bad! So, I better bruch up on my Ruby on Rails then.

Also, does this offer expire?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Wanderson,

You'll be notified about the expiry date of the test but will be able to take it even after that time.

Untitled
guinhu
5 of 7

Hi,

I see!

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Wanderson

aldrinmediana
Aldrin M Member Since: Aug 17, 2017
6 of 7

Hi Vladimir, 

I am about to to begin the assessment in Up work premium programs and I got that But unfortunately I got this error message I have a great internet connection what should I do this Premuim up work programs, assessment may expire in 2 weeks from today. I try to make some changes and follow the settings down below, but the same error message was showing up. Thanks in advance!

This site can’t be reached

go.upwork.com refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server…
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings… > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Aldrin,

Could you please try accessing the link using a different browser? I'll also follow up with the team to check if there are any known issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS