🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Profile: Seeking a Constructive Fe...
Page options
samhls
Community Member

Upwork Profile: Seeking a Constructive Feedback on my profile

Hello Freelancers, 

I am looking for constructive feedback from all of you my experienced fellow freelancers in this community to help me grow and maintain my profile. I have done some dig down researched and personalized my profile but still after all those efforts, everything went in vain when you do not receive any interview or message from a client on your proposals. So I want to know if there is anything wrong with my profile so I can get it fixed or make the changes accordingly. Feedback from a client perspective would be highly appreciated. 

Here is the quick link to my profile: 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e7fd35aaf321632a

4 REPLIES 4
896b2995
Community Member

Don't get panic. Good things takes time. Be patienate you will definitely get clients on upwork. As freelancing is the game of patience. Try to send as much as possible proposal. But don't send copy paste proposal. Write proper customize proposal for each job you will definitely get response. With in few day you will experience different scenarios and will be the expert member of upwork.

847e1e9e
Community Member

I can offer some general tips on how to improve your profile:

1. Start with a strong headline: Your headline is the first thing a client will see on your profile, so make sure it accurately reflects your skills and experience. Avoid vague or generic statements and instead focus on what sets you apart from other freelancers.

2. Use a professional profile picture: Your profile picture should be a professional headshot that accurately represents you. Avoid using selfies or casual photos that do not convey professionalism.

3. Highlight your skills and experience: Your profile should highlight your relevant skills and experience, with specific examples of your past work. Use bullet points and clear language to make your profile easy to read and understand.

4. Include client testimonials: Client testimonials can help to establish trust and credibility with potential clients. Ask past clients to provide a short testimonial that you can include on your profile.

5. Keep your profile up-to-date: Regularly update your profile with new skills, experience, and examples of your work. This will help to keep your profile fresh and relevant to potential clients.

6. Customize your proposals: When submitting proposals, take the time to customize them for each job. Show that you have read and understood the job requirements and explain how your skills and experience make you the best fit for the job.

5daa7791
Community Member

Your profile is your first impression with potential clients, so make sure it's attention-grabbing. Use a professional profile picture and write a compelling headline that summarizes your skills and experience showcase your skills and experience use your profile overview to highlight your skills and experience be specific about what you can offer and what makes you stand out from other freelancers use keywords that clients are likely to search for when looking for a freelancer Add a portfolio Uploading a portfolio of your previous work can help clients get a better sense of your skills and experience be sure to showcase your best work and describe your role in each project Keep your profile up to date Make sure your profile is always up to date with your latest skills and experience add new projects to your portfolio and update your profile overview to reflect any changes in your case respond to client messages and job invitations promptly being responsive and professional can help you stand out from other freelancers.

5daa7791
Community Member

1. Optimize your profile headline: Your profile headline is the first thing potential clients will see when browsing Upwork. Make sure it clearly and succinctly communicates your skills, experience, and value proposition.

2. Customize your profile URL: By customizing your Upwork profile URL, you can make it easier for potential clients to find and remember your profile. Use your name or a variation of it in your profile URL.

3. Craft a compelling overview: Your profile overview should showcase your skills, experience, and achievements in a way that resonates with potential clients. Be clear and concise, and highlight your unique selling points.

4. Showcase your portfolio: Uploading examples of your previous work can help potential clients get a sense of your style, quality, and expertise. Make sure to select work samples that are relevant to the types of projects you want to work on.

5. Highlight your skills and experience: Use your profile to showcase your skills and experience in a way that aligns with the needs of your target clients. Make sure to include any relevant certifications, degrees, or other qualifications.Best of luck in your new role! i also ask the community for my help by the help of community my

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths