Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Profile address and Bank Address

elistbuilder3050
Salma A Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
1 of 5

Hi Upwork 

I have 2 address 

One is my home town (Permenant address ) and another is my Living town (Present address ) . 

I used my Home town (Permenant address ) in my Upwork profile (according to my Birth Certificate address / Government Issued  Document) .

But i used another (Living address / Present address ) address in my Bank account 

so when upwork ask me verify my profile is that make any issue ? for this difrent ? 

other wie my all document (Name ,Birth date and other info is same ) 

Please give me a clarify .

Thank You 

Salma 

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 5

@Salma A wrote:

Hi Upwork 

I have 2 address 

One is my home town (Permenant address ) and another is my Living town (Present address ) . 

I used my Home town (Permenant address ) in my Upwork profile (according to my Birth Certificate address / Government Issued  Document) .

But i used another (Living address / Present address ) address in my Bank account 

so when upwork ask me verify my profile is that make any issue ? for this difrent ? 

other wie my all document (Name ,Birth date and other info is same ) 

Please give me a clarify .

Thank You 

Salma 

What I understand about the verification procedure is that we need to present valid documents stating our personal information such as name and address and this must be consistent with what is in our profile.  So if I honestly declare my location in my profile, then I must present a document that can support this.  Alternatively tax documents such as the Certificate of Registration (in my country) may reveal my "old address" which may be synchronous with what is reflected in the Official Receipt that I issue to my clients but may be in conflict with my location or current address because it usually takea a maximum of 12 months before the said document may be procured.  

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

Hi Salma,

No, this will not create a problem, just make sure the information you add when setting up your withdrawal method matches the information on your bank account.

Untitled

View solution in original post

salimcox
Shahadat Hossain S Member Since: Apr 28, 2017
4 of 5

Dear Vladimir,

My Bank Address is written in the native language. My native language is Bangla. Does it make any problem in the withdrawal method?

Thanks

Salim  

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Shahadat,

If you receive any errors while adding the address in your native language, try to add the English version of your address. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS