🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Profile - weird alert on my account
Page options
snafia14169
Community Member

Upwork Profile - weird alert on my account

Hi,

I've been working on Upwork for quite some time now. And recently I got a rising talent badge and a few days after I got a 100% job success score. But when I try to apply to new jobs I'm getting this weird message "

To see the best relevant jobs

Complete your profile then search for jobs and submit proposals to jobs you like "

the problem is my profile is 100% completed, verified and have a 100% job success score. I'm confused as to why Upwork keeps asking me to complete profile

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi ,

Could you also try to add saved search results? Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sayiedatun,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I changed the browser but still just now, i got the same msg to complete
my profile. Sometimes the job feed works just fine. But i am seeing this
alert on feed from yesterday. Browser changung isnt workingm can someone
help?

Hi ,

Could you also try to add saved search results? Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths