🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Readiness Test - Autocompleting It...
Page options
dnairns
Community Member

Upwork Readiness Test - Autocompleting Itself w/ Failing grade

I am new to upwork, and have tried completing everything required to become Rising talent to help get more proposals accepted. I was attempting to take the Upwork Readiness test, and when i began the test, it started autocompleting answers without me clicking an answer it would move onto the next question after 1 second. The test inevitably completed itself within 10 seconds and I never got to read the questions, let alone select an answer then proceed on my own volition. I don't seem to be able to find a way to enter a support ticket to have the Upwork folks look into the issue, so I am hopeful that they can have someone address it here in the community. I have tried multiple browsers, and different harware thinking the issue was on my end. However, I am willing to bet I am not the only user to have run into this particular issue. Can anyone either let me know if they are experiencing the same issue so we can escalate to Upwork in some way, or can you provide a resolution to the issue? I need this assessment to be eligible for rising talent, and an issue presented by the website itself is holding me back. If you know of a method to put in a support ticket to Upwork's support folks I would be grateful, as I seem to only find ways to dispute work, not find technical support for the site that is adequate.

I do have a background in IT, so I can assure you I have done quite a bit of troubleshooting and digging to find a solution. I suspect this will be something Upwork Support will want to address.

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dane,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dnairns
Community Member

Thank you very much Bojan! You guys are awesome. I will await the support ticket.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members