cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Readiness Test problem

Hranush P Member Since: Dec 23, 2016
1 of 12

Hello, 

My question is about the Upwork Readiness Test. Can you please tell me what is the passing score of the test? I have taken it several times and got 3.2 which is above average but it keeps saying that I failed.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Hranush Papyan.  

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 12

Hi Hranush,

Upwork readiness test is an open book test where you are allowed to use Upwork Manual. In order to pass that test, all questions have to be answered correctly.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mary M Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
3 of 12

Hi

Please, let me know how can I find Upwork readness test 2017 answers?

Thanks 

4 of 12

Hi Mary,

While we can't provide exact answers to the test, you can find all the necessary information you need to complete the test in Freelancer's Guilde to Upwork and in the Help Center.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Royce Yvonne O Member Since: Jun 28, 2016
5 of 12

Hi there,
May I know where can I find the email invitation/link that will direct me to the upwork readiness test? I have just received the "Welcome to the Rising Talent Program" that popped up to my profile. And I don't know what to do next.

6 of 12

Hi Royce Yvonne,

You can find Upwork Readiness Test under Find Work> Tests or by viewing this link.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Muhammad R Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
7 of 12

One more question what we can put in portfolio section of Profile?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 12

Hi Muhammad,

Please read more about Profile Portfolios and Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio.  Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad R Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
9 of 12

Hi Valeria

Thanks for your detailed asnwers to everyone.Is the same exam process for upwork certifications or any difference?

Thanks

Max D Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
10 of 12

Is there anyone who is also experiencing that the test is quickly proceeding into the next question

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS