🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Readiness Test
Page options
abuhamad-adham
Community Member

Upwork Readiness Test

Hi dear Upworkers

I hope you are fine and doing very well.

I noticed that there is no Upwork readiness test, does Upwork get rid of this test?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pgiambalvo
Community Member

I think so, even though many of us told them what a terrible idea that was. It will undoubtedly lead to even more freelencers getting scammed than already are. It will also make it more confusing to freelencers on how to use the site correctly and efficiently. And it will also lead to more unqualified freelancers applying to jobs they aren't qualified for, making it harder for clients to find the right fit for them, cluttering up the responses they get, and making it harder for qualified freelencers to get jobs. So it's bad for both freelencers and clients, but it must be good for Upwork itself somehow or else they wouldn't have ignored our input and did it anyway.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pgiambalvo
Community Member

I think so, even though many of us told them what a terrible idea that was. It will undoubtedly lead to even more freelencers getting scammed than already are. It will also make it more confusing to freelencers on how to use the site correctly and efficiently. And it will also lead to more unqualified freelancers applying to jobs they aren't qualified for, making it harder for clients to find the right fit for them, cluttering up the responses they get, and making it harder for qualified freelencers to get jobs. So it's bad for both freelencers and clients, but it must be good for Upwork itself somehow or else they wouldn't have ignored our input and did it anyway.

0ffa92f4
Community Member

I need readiness test in Upwork

Hi MD Arman,

The Upwork Readiness Test has already been discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members