🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Readiness Test
Page options
679f0818
Community Member

Upwork Readiness Test

Hi! I need a help, because i can't find the Upwork Readiness Test. It's not in the "find a job" drop-down list.

76 REPLIES 76
roberty1y
Community Member

The test is here. 

Upwork Readiness Test

This link is not working @Robert

This link is not working !!

Please fixed the link 

Hi Rezwana,

I want to clarify that the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

The link isn't working 

What is this problem Upwork Readiness test?

Hi Tanvir,

I'd like to clarify that the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
cb7bf663
Community Member

thanks for replying

e6ce3452
Community Member

Thanks for informatioh

9ea40837
Community Member

Noted with thanks nikola.

the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge

Hello Robert , its not working

Hi Muhammad,

The Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued on the platform. That said, the link will be no longer available. You can read more about it in this announcement

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for the information. 👦

This page showing page does not exist.

Is not working Robert 

Hi Hai Anh,

The Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued on the platform that's why the link is no longer available. You can read more about it in this announcement

~ AJ
Upwork

The page doest exist 

Hi Sohail,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information.

You may want to visit the Upwork Academy for an interactive suite of courses and tools to help you succeed on Upwork. You'll find topics from best practices for choosing your profile headline and advice for setting your rate to scam awareness tips.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Page does not exist.  404 error

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Julia,

I'd like to note that Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Bad, bad, bad idea. 

It should have been made harder to pass instead. 

ashraf137
Community Member

Hi! I need a help, because i can't find the Upwork Readiness Test. It's not in the "find a job" drop-down list.more

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

cb85b216
Community Member

Yes Sure I can not find Upwork Readiness Test Option .

40db11c2
Community Member

i can't find upwork readness test option

Hi Edigbe,

The Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. You can read more about it in this announcement

~ Joanne
Upwork
d6894b88
Community Member

I believe its for the better good 🙂

cb85b216
Community Member

how give upwork readiness test ? Please Tell Me '

Hi Safura,

Thank you for your message. Please refer to Joanne's message above on the Upwork Readiness test.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
suborno1
Community Member

Hi!

I need a help, because i can't find the Upwork Readiness Test.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/settings/readiness-test/

Hi Subarna,

I'd like to note that the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

The Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. You can read more about it in this announcement

suborno1
Community Member

There is nothing to do to get it

I agree

suborno1
Community Member

how give upwork readiness test ? Please Tell Me '

32c619d0
Community Member

It doesn't exist anymore

ee5b9fce
Community Member

I can't find Upwork Readiness test options. How to find it?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members