🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Readiness Test
Page options
679f0818
Community Member

Upwork Readiness Test

Hi! I need a help, because i can't find the Upwork Readiness Test. It's not in the "find a job" drop-down list.

76 REPLIES 76

Hi Md Rimon,

The Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued on the platform. You can read more about it in this announcement

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a7836d68
Community Member

hi

Hi Jonas, 

How can we help you? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I m Ali Raza I m content writer with 5 years experience. I recently completed content writer from wscube tech which has given me the latest skills Knowledge in the contact writer, copywriting, or data Entry operator. I m also work as a contact writer intern at Marin Software where I learn practical skill Content writer for Clients

d87bd938
Community Member

dear it is removed

d87bd938_0-1668956047944.png

fef6ade2
Community Member

99a22b2a
Community Member

Thank you!

49ce2575
Community Member

readiness test option not shoe on my profile

Hi Raju,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information.

You may want to visit the Upwork Academy for an interactive suite of courses and tools for helping you succeed on Upwork. You'll find topics from best practices for choosing your profile headline and advice for setting your rate to scam awareness tips.

~ Arjay
Upwork
samz911
Community Member

Thank you Arjay.

Is there any other way to get verified badges and how to access the tests for such badges?

Hi Muhammad,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0d018d5b
Community Member

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the Upwork Readiness Test.

The Upwork Readiness Test is no longer available on Upwork. Instead, new freelancers are encouraged to take the Upwork Readiness Video Course, which is available for free on the Upwork website.

To access the course, log in to your Upwork account, click on the "Find Work" tab, and then click on the "New to Upwork? Get started here." button. On the next page, click on the "Watch the Upwork Readiness Video Course" button and follow the prompts to complete the course.

Once you've completed the course, you'll receive a badge on your profile that indicates that you've completed the Upwork Readiness Video Course. This can help clients feel more confident in your abilities as a new freelancer on Upwork.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

0911be16
Community Member

hi my acunt not skil test not show

There's no more Readiness Test.

Hi Utpol,

We truly appreciate your interest in taking the Upwork readiness test. However, as Ze Eduardo mentioned, the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

Alternatively, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Below you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
0911be16
Community Member

I want to give the test 

Yes, of course.
I appreciate your test.
THANKS
1808e3b7
Community Member

Hi,I need your help my readiness test is not showing on my Upwork profile.

Hi Zain,

Thank you for reaching out. The Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ AJ
Upwork
b2609580
Community Member

Can i have a readiness test

9483c282
Community Member

Readiness test option not show on my profit

Hi Alizay,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~Andrea
Upwork
811673fa
Community Member

Readiness test option not show on my profile.

Hi Md A,

Thank you for your message. As mentioned by Andrea in the above post, Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
54310c30
Community Member

Readiness test option not showing in my account.

Hi Shagufta

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ec001cbf
Community Member

Hi , 

i need help about readiness test ?

readiness test can not show my profile. please solve my this issue i want to give test.

This test no longer exists. Please look at previous answers in this post.

5fcae241
Community Member

do you get Upwork Readiness Test link??

Hi md,

I would like to let you know that the Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued from the platform. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
8a00572d
Community Member

Me too 

c4c90c5e
Community Member

The Upwork Readiness Test has been discontinued on the platform. please enabled readiness test. 

ebbbe171
Community Member

Upwork discontinued the Rising Talent award in March 2023. Because it was not an effective way to assess freelancers' skills and knowledge. The Readiness Test, which was required to earn the Rising Talent award, was a relatively easy test that did not accurately reflect a freelancer's skills and experience.

e6be4e49
Community Member

No problem! The Upwork Readiness Test has been replaced by the Upwork Readiness Quiz. You can find it in the "Create a Profile" section while setting up your profile. If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

2ddec9a8
Community Member

Hi! I need a help, because i can't find the Upwork Readiness Test. It's not in the "find a job" drop-down list.

Hi Shahzaib,

The Upwork Readiness was discontinued from the platform some time ago. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
12ebcc8e
Community Member

I also can't find the Upwork Readness Test

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members