🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork SEO & Ranking
Page options
cfdea3ca
Community Member

Upwork SEO & Ranking

Hey guys, 

I was wondering how Upwork SEO works ? 

For 3 years I had been working on Fiverr, now I just started working on Upwork a month ago, fortunately, I got 2 contracts within the first week, but until now, I was researching SEO. 

On Fiverr content is a very important factor for SEO, but I think it's not like that on Upwork, I have seen many profiles ranking on the top with very little content and not much focus on Keywords on the other hand elaborative profiles with keywords focusing are ranking low.  I think other factors are far more important for ranking on Upwork than content and keywords, right? 

What do you think? What are your opinions on SEO and ranking?

Regards

Zain 

1 REPLY 1
yofazza
Community Member

You're talking about impression & click-through, right? So I'll say in Upwork it mainly determined by the secretive algo.

From what I observe it's hard to define a "guideline". There are many cases where thing A works on person X, but not on person Y, etc.

Common suggestions: just fill your profile correctly, and submit proposals to jobs which are your perfect match.

Could you take a look at your stats, proposal sent vs viewed, and tell us the percentage? (screenshot is also good)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members