🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Skill Certificate Can't Show On My Pro...
Page options
mohsin3882
Community Member

Upwork Skill Certificate Can't Show On My Profile

I got a message almost 3 weeks ago from Upwork related to "Upwork Skill Certification" to Which I submitted my portfolio for review.

And almost 1 to 2 weeks ago I got a message from Upwork Academy that " Congratulations! Your portfolio passed the evaluation and earned an Upwork Skill Certification. " This certification is on your profile now and visible to all clients and freelancers on Upwork.

But still, the certificate can't show on my profile. 

Please let me know what is wrong there, Alos please help me there because it's the 3rd request which I have sent. 

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Mohsin,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mohsin3882
Community Member

Hey Joanne, Thanks for reaching to me but still I can't get any solution from any one?

Hi Mohsin,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. You should be getting an update on the same support ticket here from one of the members momentarily.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
katkeifer92
Community Member

I have the same issue. In my case, I applied for the talent scout program and after a while received a message indicating that my portfolio passed the evaluation and earned an Upwork Skill Certification. It's a week ago and I still don't see the certificate in my profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members