🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Support Assistance
Page options
rohan999
Community Member

Upwork Support Assistance

I couldn't find the way to contact Upwork support center so that I can talk someone. Did Upwork remove that option ? All I got a silly Bot...good for nothing.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohan,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rohan999
Community Member

Hello Sir,

I would like to get someone from the support assistants who I can chat in brief and get the solution right away. I think there was an option for live chat in past but couldn't find that now. Got several issues and quite uncomfortable to discuss them here as I need solutions rather comments. Also I think I need a technical person who can go through my account and find the bugs as well. Thanks a lot!

Regards

Hi Rohan,

Feel free to share more details with me via PM (click on my name) so that I can assist you further and escalate any problems you're experiencing to the correct team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I couldn't find the way to contact Upwork support center so that I can talk someone."

You can talk to people right here in the Community Forum.

re: "Did Upwork remove that option?"

There are still other options (besides the Community Forum) which Upwork users may use to Contact upwork Customer Support. But the fastest way to get an answer to your questions is typically to search in the Upwork Help documents, and in the Community Forum (using the "Subject" search box) or, if you can't get an answer to your questions that way, you can post a question in the Forum.

re: "All I got a silly Bot...good for nothing"

The bot is mostly just a toy. Don't take it too seriously. But in a pinch, if really necessary, the bot can be used to contact live Customer Support.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members