🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Support Center
Page options
bilalraza42
Community Member

Upwork Support Center

Hi 
I can not able to understand how to do live chat or talk on call with aggent as I have that benifits as Top Rated Freelancer. 
Today I try to contact many times but no one come into chat box for help. 
Please make it easy for us to communicate with you instantly.
Thanks

bilalraza42_0-1645286837941.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will share your feedback with our team for further review and consideration. I  also shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will share your feedback with our team for further review and consideration. I  also shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks Nikola
(Sorry I accidently hit the solution button but the matter is still need to resolve,and here are details)
By looking on your first name, I got a flash of a character doing great acting as Governer or Takfor of Byzentani regions in the  Well Know Turkish Drama Series " Kulus Osman". Try to get sometime to enjoy the acting of charactor Nikola. 
Moreover, I want to let you know that one member of your team contact me and ask for more details. I entered the details as reply at my case page and will mark this issue as solute out once she/he resolve the issue.
Thanks

Hi
It is solved now and one team member help me to do it.
Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members