🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Support didn't respond my open ticket ...
Page options
admaker54
Community Member

Upwork Support didn't respond my open ticket since 12 days.

I have working on email development services for 6 years and completed 625+ job with 100% JSS with TOP RATED last two years. But I didn't get any reply last 3 months. I have asked one of my existing client to check my proposal and my client tell my proposal goes to under "These proposals are either not relevant to your job, or may not meet one or more of your job qualifications like previous work history, availability, or skills" But I have worked same categories since 6 years. So why my proposal not fit and the client can't see my proposal?

I have contacted Upwork Support on March 20, 2019, 09:06.  They tell me this is a bug and our technical team fix it. But after that, it has been 11 days gone and I didn't get any update. I have 5-time update the ticket but up work, support didn't provide any updates. I have contacted live chat and email support and they tell you should get an update on your open ticket. But I still didn't get any update on my open ticket. This ticket is still open but the didn't respond. Just think it 11 days need to fix this issue?

I am really disappointed. why they didn't respond to my ticket and didn't fix the bug. Anyone, please suggest me what can I do now.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Zahidul

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mtngigi
Community Member

If what's happening with you is truly a bug, I would hope Upwork would make an announcement, since it's a rather serious bug.

But I'm wondering if it this. Did you see this thread? 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/My-proposals-are-archived/td-p/547356

ETA: Upwork, if this is a bug, is there any more information about it?

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
mtngigi
Community Member

If what's happening with you is truly a bug, I would hope Upwork would make an announcement, since it's a rather serious bug.

petra_r
Community Member

Virginia F wrote:
If what's happening with you is truly a bug, I would hope Upwork would make an announcement, since it's a rather serious bug

I would bet it is not a bug.

mtngigi
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Virginia F wrote:
If what's happening with you is truly a bug, I would hope Upwork would make an announcement, since it's a rather serious bug

Agreed ... looks like more unwanted mucking around where they shouldn't be.

Petra R wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Hi @Petra,

Why do you think this isn't a bug? when Contact with support the tell our technical team will handle it. If this isn't bug they directly tell this isn't a bug.   My client gets 70 proposals but only my proposal goes to the under "These proposals are either not relevant to your job, or may not meet one or more of your job qualifications like previous work history, availability, or skills".  So if Upwork makes it randomly then it should some more proposal goes to archive. 

When I contact Upwork support they tell this is a technical issue and our team will handle it. If this is Upwork system then Upwork should directly tell this is not an issue it's our system. (If this Upwork system so why my proposal goes there. My profile is very strong as I have mentioned I have to work 6 years in the category and done 625+ job with last two years 100% JSS and TOP RATED).

And my 2nd point is (This is the main point now) "Why Upwork didn't respond". I have done a live chat with an agent on 20 March 2019. Support agent tells your technical team handle it and after that, they open a ticket. I have 3 times request but Upwork didn't respond my open ticket about this matter. it has 12 days but I didn't get any update. This is fair? I wish the best answer.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zahidul,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
admaker54
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Zahidul,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks, Bojan for reading my point. Yes, I expect to update on my ticket. 

admaker54
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Zahidul,

Hi @Bojan,

I still didn't get any response on my open ticket. Can you please tell me how can I get a fast response.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zahidul,

It looks like our team already followed up on your ticket just recently and you did respond to our agent.

Please consider following up on your open ticket once you have more information about this case. Our agent will gladly assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
admaker54
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Zahidul,

It looks like our team already followed up on your ticket just recently and you did respond to our agent.

Please consider following up on your open ticket once you have more information about this case. Our agent will gladly assist you further. Thank you.

Thanks, I got a reply just 30 minutes ago. 

itz_fazi
Community Member

I used my profile link in portfolio so people can reach me on upwork but upwork said it is malicious link and added temporary suspension on my profile.

Now i am not getting any response on submitted ticket and want to know what will be the next procedure and how long this suspension remains

petra_r
Community Member

Faizan E wrote:

I used my profile link in portfolio so people can reach me on upwork

Why would you do that? People looking at your Upwork portfolio are already on your profile....

itz_fazi
Community Member

I am new I really dont know that

itz_fazi
Community Member

Would you kindly tell me what should be the solutuion now? and what should i do

petra_r
Community Member

Faizan E wrote:

Would you kindly tell me what should be the solutuion now? and what should i do

Just wait until you're contacted 🙂

itz_fazi
Community Member

WaitingSmiley Embarassedbut no one coming back to me

Hi Faizan,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Zahidul I wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Hi @Petra,

Why do you think this isn't a bug? when Contact with support the tell our technical team will handle it. If this isn't bug they directly tell this isn't a bug.   My client gets 70 proposals but only my proposal goes to the under "These proposals are either not relevant to your job, or may not meet one or more of your job qualifications like previous work history, availability, or skills".  So if Upwork makes it randomly then it should some more proposal goes to archive. 

When I contact Upwork support they tell this is a technical issue and our team will handle it. If this is Upwork system then Upwork should directly tell this is not an issue it's our system. (If this Upwork system so why my proposal goes there. My profile is very strong as I have mentioned I have to work 6 years in the category and done 625+ job with last two years 100% JSS and TOP RATED).

And my 2nd point is (This is the main point now) "Why Upwork didn't respond". I have done a live chat with an agent on 20 March 2019. Support agent tells your technical team handle it and after that, they open a ticket. I have 3 times request but Upwork didn't respond my open ticket about this matter. it has 12 days but I didn't get any update. This is fair? I wish the best answer.

What Petra is referring to is that message in your screenshot. It's Upwork messing with your proposal in a not-so-good way, as we've all learned they do (in that very long thread).

I understand your concern about the open ticket delay, but more concerning is to see a client being warned you're not qualified, when you so obviously are. Of course not knowing the client's search parameters, it's hard to know why this message comes up. "May not meet" covers a lot of territory … I don't like seeing proposal decisions being made by Upwork's very faulty algorithms.

Virginia F wrote:

Zahidul I wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Hi @Petra,

What Petra is referring to is that message in your screenshot. It's Upwork messing with your proposal in a not-so-good way, as we've all learned they do (in that very long thread).

I understand your concern about the open ticket delay, but more concerning is to see a client being warned you're not qualified, when you so obviously are. Of course not knowing the client's search parameters, it's hard to know why this message comes up. "May not meet" covers a lot of territory … I don't like seeing proposal decisions being made by Upwork's very faulty algorithms.

Hi @Virginia

You are absolutely right! Even I have plus membership so I paid or every connect and If the client can't see my proposal so how can I get any new job even interview.

Virginia F wrote:

Thanks for your reference. I see this article but this isn't 100% match with my issue.  My client gets 70 proposals but only my proposal goes to the under "These proposals are either not relevant to your job, or may not meet one or more of your job qualifications like previous work history, availability, or skills".  So if Upwork makes it randomly then it should some more proposal goes to archive. 

And my 2nd point is (This is the main point now) "Why Upwork didn't respond". I have done a live chat with an agent on 20 March 2019. Support agent tells your technical team handle it and after that, they open a ticket. I have 3 times request but Upwork didn't respond my open ticket about this matter. it has 12 days but I didn't get any update. This is fair?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members