🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Support is absent!!!
Page options
smart_teaching
Community Member

Upwork Support is absent!!!

Hi all,

About 5 days ago and even at this moment I can't find any link for submitting ticket nor have live chat cession, how could this happen!!!!! we need urgent help please!

I need technical help (not a bot chat that's out of the context for advanced freelancers).

please get back to me with how to access chat or reach to support agent in asap

thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bouyouli,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing a technical issue. You can access your support options by clicking Get Help button here. You will be asked a few questions about your account and the type of issue you're having. You should then see information that may help as well as available support options. Please, note that not all suppport options may be available to all users at all times. 
I'd also like to note that we're  currently having an active issue that may be causing errors for you. Please, visit https://status.upwork.com for the latest status. Could you please share more information about the issue you're having?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
prestonhunter
Community Member

You don't need to go elsewhere for help.

What is your question or issue that you need help with?

pgiambalvo
Community Member

I just chatted with a real person the other day and they did resolve my issue very quickly. I had to go through the bot thing for awhile but eventually a button showed up that connected me to someone.

Thanks for immediate replay. Normally upwork staff should be here for help since they closed off human chat and only bot chat there.
I'm still waiting for Upwork agent please.

And I'm sorry not to post my issue as that's private case.

Like I said, it can take a while before you get to connect to live chat. Click on the Get Support button at the bottom right of this page and keep entering your same question over and over again. After about 5 times, it gives you the option to connect. I just tried it and it worked.

Thanks for hint.
I'll give it a try but despite all upwork should be serious about this issue
lizablau
Community Member

You're Top Rated so you have access to phone support.  I always just call when I need help with an issue. 

Simply coz I don't want phone support. I'm on Upwork for 12+ years and never encountered similar issue. The support was prompt and reliable but now seems a bug in their platform and don't imagine this could be lack of support agents.

I didn't know that. What's the number?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**  press option #4

Awesome! Thanks!

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bouyouli,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing a technical issue. You can access your support options by clicking Get Help button here. You will be asked a few questions about your account and the type of issue you're having. You should then see information that may help as well as available support options. Please, note that not all suppport options may be available to all users at all times. 
I'd also like to note that we're  currently having an active issue that may be causing errors for you. Please, visit https://status.upwork.com for the latest status. Could you please share more information about the issue you're having?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria, 

Why did you remove the number for phone support that I posted for Peter?  It's not a secret that phone support is available for Top Rated freelancers -- here it is posted in one of the Help articles (see last line):

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 4.35.38 PM.png

Lisa B wrote:

Valeria, 

Why did you remove the number for phone support that I posted for Peter?  It's not a secret that phone support is available for Top Rated freelancers.

Not everyone who reads the forum is a top-rated freelancer.

Yes, I have been on Upwork many years and obviously know that. 

A Top Rated freelancer in this thread asked me for the number for phone support. 

Thanks Lisa for help. In fact I was looking for live chat agent than phone. Thanks so much again. Appreciate it 🙏🙏

Hi Lisa,

You are correct that Top Rated freelancers have access to phone and chat support. And Top Rated freelancers like Peter should see those as an option when they click on Get Help button on the Upwork Help page (after a few interactions that help us determine the type of the account and the type of the issue). However, we refrain from posting this phone number publicly in the forums where it may be found by people who aren’t Upwork users as well as bots that may abuse and overwhelm the support team.

~ Valeria
Upwork
115d669c
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**: fake bangladesh freelancer, scam 

his email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

his payoneer:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I do have all evidence - he shared account someone else. 

Hi Sing,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any job or contract posted by you on this account. Could you please tell us more about how you connected with this freelancer?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
115d669c
Community Member

he shared an account with me - he stealed money from me. he should disappear from upwork.

Read my english. I sent all evidence.if you need more, I will send more screenshot.

re: "he shared an account with me"

It is not Upwork's intention that any user "share an account." This is a serious violation of Upwork ToS. No Upwork user is allowed to log into the account of another user.

re: "he stealed money from me."

But if he shared an account with you, doesn't that mean that the account was his account? And wouldn't the money in the account - by extension - be his money? So, be definition, he could have not stolen any money from you, because the money was in his account, and therefore his money.

re: "he should disappear from Upwork."

Agreed.

But is there anybody else involved in this situation who also violated Upwork rules? Or is it only that other person?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members