🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Suppport's huge issue.
Page options
r_tsurenko
Community Member

Upwork Suppport's huge issue.

Hello!

A good friend of mine decided to start work on Upwork recently, and his account was suspended without mentioning any reason, telling to Contact Support. He tried to do so, but he says the whole Support page isn't available to him, redirecting to the home page of Upwork.

I remember facing the same issue when my account was stolen by intruders. The thing is that the only recommendation you get when your account is suspended is to write to Upwork Support, but this is exactly what you are not allowed to do, because you can not create support ticket, and all the emails to **Edited for community guidelines** are simply ignored.

Maybe somebody will share thoughts on this issue?

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodion,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to discuss another user's account status here in the public Community or with another user for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.  

Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for your reply, but I didn't wanted to discuss another account's status. I want to discuss this issue with Upwork Support, when account holder cannot reach to it due to suspension, as I also faced this problem. Please read my post again attentively.

Hello! Issue is still not resolved for more then 5 days already.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodion, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to contact our Customer Support Team so that you can be assisted. I would highly recommend that you refrain from filing new tickets so that the team can assist you more efficiently. 

As Bojan has noted, please know that as per our privacy policy, we cannot discuss information about another user's account.

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery O wrote:

Hi Rodion, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to contact our Customer Support Team so that you can be assisted. I would highly recommend that you refrain from filing new tickets so that the team can assist you more efficiently. 

As Bojan has noted, please know that as per our privacy policy, we cannot discuss information about another user's account.

Hello, Avery.

Issue was not about my account, but about my friend's account, who was fully ignored by Upwork Support. Can you please read my first post attentively and not just run a quick glance?

Rodion T wrote:
Hello, Avery.

Issue was not about my account, but about my friend's account, who was fully ignored by Upwork Support. Can you please read my first post attentively and not just run a quick glance?

The thing is, Rodion, that Upwork decided not to keep your friend on the platform and will not discuss the matter with you.

Ultimately, that's all there is to it.

The mods are very politely asking you to mind your own business.

hodgesh
Community Member

I think Rodion is asking how the friend can contact customer support without access to customer support. I'd like to know too.

petra_r
Community Member

Heaven H wrote:

I think Rodion is asking how the friend can contact customer support without access to customer support. I'd like to know too.

His friend can respond to the email he received telling him his account was suspended. Emailing the support email as he has done also creates a ticket.

If those emails are not responded to, the decision is final.

Petra R wrote:

Heaven H wrote:

His friend can respond to the email he received telling him his account was suspended. Emailing the support email as he has done also creates a ticket.

If those emails are not responded to, the decision is final.

But my friend says he didn't received any email notification about suspension.

Rodion:

Take your friend to lunch. That will make him feel better.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members