cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork TIme Tracker not working

kshah2
Kinjal S Member Since: Mar 4, 2020
11 of 13

Thanks, Petra for your quick response. I agree with your point that no one can read/analyze code without mouse activity but things are that while we read code, mouse and keyboard activities are quite less. 

In total for August and September we lost 330 Mins of work which collectively is around 5.5 Hours and is significant loss for us. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 13

@Shakira M wrote:

Yeah, every day I have stuff do download using a software provided by my client for a set period of time. during then I wait until the download is completed to start another. 

The tracker only records time segments during which there is activity (keystrokes and / or mouseclicks) so any segment without activity is neither recorded nor billed.

camburn
Camille B Member Since: Sep 13, 2016
13 of 13
I have been on Upwork for years and have had the same issues. I have reported it over and over again and have gotten nowhere. I notice that even after working 10 hrs I only see 8 tracked and like you I turn it off when I’m not using it. We are paying so much on each contract yet can’t seem to have our times tracked correctly.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS