🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork TRACKER won't sync
Page options
tsiremo
Community Member

Upwork TRACKER won't sync

Hi,

I've been working for hours now and noticed that my tracker won't sync. The "current session" continues to track time but the "Today" still in 0.00. I checked my diary and it does not record the time I worked. Uninstalled and installed the app 2x already. What seems to be the problem. Hope someone can fix this. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Archimedes,

Could you please confirm if the Desktop app recorded a screenshot? Please be patient for the app to take a screenshot, then it can take some time so that it's uploaded to your Work Diary.

If you`re experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes it does. There are screenshoots made. Been 2 hours monitoring and it does not add the time both the tracker and work diary.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the confirmation, Archimedes.

Could you please submit a ticket from the app directly by clicking on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback? This will include your logs as well and our team will able to investigate it further.

~ Goran
Upwork

I followed your instructions but was not able to send it, it says "unable to complete request" 😞

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Archimedes,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you.

tsiremo
Community Member

Still issue exists. It all started when I update my macbook to new version. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Archimedes, 

I'm sorry to know that the issue persists. Since your ticket for the same concern is still open, it would be best to continue communicating with the team handling your case so that they can assist you further. Feel free to update the ticket thread with more information to help the team troubleshoot the issue. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members