cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** - Upwork Talent Group

valaverdyan
Vahan A Member Since: Jul 4, 2016
41 of 44

GUYS I filled out a google form, which was very legitimate and with clever questions. BELOW is the letter that I have received from the **Edited for Community Guidelines** Talent Group. I find the 3-rd point (request) a bit bazzar. PLEASE ADVICE IF THIS IS SCAM OR NOT!!! I am a noobie on upwork!

THANKIES.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
42 of 44

@Vahan A wrote:

GUYS I filled out a google form, which was very legitimate and with clever questions. BELOW is the letter that I have received from the **Edited for Community Guidelines** Talent Group. I find the 3-rd point (request) a bit bazzar. PLEASE ADVICE IF THIS IS SCAM OR NOT!!! I am a noobie on upwork!

THANKIES.

No, it is NOT a scam! You're quite safe in THIS particular case, but are wise to be wary in general when something looks fishy. Good for you for asking but this is fine!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
43 of 44

Hi Vahan,

I can confirm what Petra has said. This is a legitimate invite and you can follow the instruction in the message you received if you are interested.

~ Valeria
Untitled
valaverdyan
Vahan A Member Since: Jul 4, 2016
44 of 44

Thank you for the clarification Petra and Valeria, as a matter of fact I have already done the job. So I will wait for a week to see how it goes. 

Best,
Vahan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS