🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Talent Scout Perks
Page options
davit_ghalumyan
Community Member

Upwork Talent Scout Perks

Hi everyone!
Who has used the Talent Scout perks? especially the 1000 connects per month option ($499 annual price).
Is it worth joining? Will it give me a badge or something so the clients will see that like the "top rated" badge?
I got the email in the community messages from "**Edited for Community Guidelines**".
Here is the message below (I changed links into lines in the message)

BEGINING of the message

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

END

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Davit,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. This message was NOT sent by Upwork team. Please do not access any links in it. I assure you that I shared your report with our team for further review and appropriate actions will be taken as per our internal processes. 

I would like to clarify that these are official Talent Scout perks. 

• No freelancer service fees on Talent Scout contracts. It’s our way of showing our appreciation for your hard-earned talent and all that you’ve contributed to the work marketplace.
  • Exclusive access to top paying clients on Upwork. These clients work directly with us to find talent and don’t post their jobs in our marketplace.  
  • Exclusive access to long-term, higher-paying jobs. Talent Scout helps you build meaningful relationships with the most trusted clients in the world.
  • Specialized recruiters reach out to you, no need to apply to jobs. Spend less time looking for jobs and more time doing the work you love. 

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Davit,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. This message was NOT sent by Upwork team. Please do not access any links in it. I assure you that I shared your report with our team for further review and appropriate actions will be taken as per our internal processes. 

I would like to clarify that these are official Talent Scout perks. 

• No freelancer service fees on Talent Scout contracts. It’s our way of showing our appreciation for your hard-earned talent and all that you’ve contributed to the work marketplace.
  • Exclusive access to top paying clients on Upwork. These clients work directly with us to find talent and don’t post their jobs in our marketplace.  
  • Exclusive access to long-term, higher-paying jobs. Talent Scout helps you build meaningful relationships with the most trusted clients in the world.
  • Specialized recruiters reach out to you, no need to apply to jobs. Spend less time looking for jobs and more time doing the work you love. 

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for the response. You really helped me.

oshomoji
Community Member

Hi, i have upwork talent scout interview today 17th march, 2023 but no interviewer joined on google meet till now. Can you kindly help me look into this

Hi Oshomoji,

Thank you for your message. I followed up with the relevant team and they have confirmed that they have already completed the interview with you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f1ecd428
Community Member

That is totally a scam, but it would be awesome if the progam included more connects and a badge 😆

sealvlservices
Community Member

I applied for this, it took about 2.5 seconds for Upwork to automatically reject my application "literally", I've only been a graphic artist for over 30 years with tons of work and success on this platform, but whatever 😒

kbadeau
Community Member

I applied once and got declined... 30 years of graphic design experience as well. I feel like it was more about the kinds of jobs and clients they had than my experience. I just had my interview today though, so you could apply again. Although I don't know yet if I'm accepted, but at least I got the interview this time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members