Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Team App on Windows 10

Highlighted
Lisa A Member Since: Mar 26, 2012
11 of 28

I had replied:

Unfortunately, I can't get the Upwork Team App to start on Windows 10. I reinstalled but it didn't help. I don't get the pop up screen you describe. When I click on the app icon, it acts as if it is going to open (that round and round circle that signifies 'working') and then nothing happens (and the circle disappears).

Any suggestions?

But then I uninstalled and reinstalled again...SUCCESS!

So, ok for me with Windows 10.

Highlighted
Covelette May H Member Since: Sep 22, 2015
12 of 28

In my case it says that upwork tracker is corrupted what shall i do

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 28

Hi Covelette,

Please, re-install the Team App and try again. You can also check this article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Lisa R Member Since: May 16, 2016
14 of 28

As of right now & since Feb.2016 Windows 10 is not working with my timer. I have been having problems with it since Feb. 2016

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 28

Hi Lisa, 

It appears that there is no known issue with the Upwork Team App on Windows 10. I have asked the team to update the open ticket that you have with support so that they can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
16 of 28

Thanks Lena!

Highlighted
Marikannan C Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
17 of 28

i am a new freelancer up work please help me.how to work in upwork

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 28

Hi Marikannan,

Looks like you created the Client account. If you would like to be able to submit a proposal as a Freelancer, you will need to create a Freelancer account and get it approved.  

You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a Freelancer account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

You will need to fill out your application and submit it for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Michael R Member Since: May 18, 2015
19 of 28

@Lena E wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I will reach out to the team to validate the information you received so that we can update the downloads page with this information.

-Lena

Are you sure it's sufficient, if you post it only on the downloads page? It's a little bit disappointing, that I have to go to the forum to get this information. I'm pretty sure the launch of Windows 10 was announced more than 2 weeks ago, and there is no official information about the team app and it's suitability. If the app doesn't work with Windows 10 it does not only affect freelancer if they cannot work, but also Upwork with the missing fee.

Highlighted
Muhammad R Member Since: Aug 25, 2015
20 of 28

what should I do Now !! I have updated windows to 10. and facing lots of difficulties . upwork team app is not working Smiley Sad

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS