Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Team App on Windows 10

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
21 of 28

I had a horrible time downloading the new team app, even before I switched to Windows 10.  I eventually uninstalled the old Team Time Tracker and installed the new.  No problems at all since I switched to Windows 10.  Don't panic.  If all else fails, just delete the old tracker and then install the new.  Worked for me.

Highlighted
K N Member Since: Feb 7, 2016
22 of 28

Today i enquired and teh support team said that Upwork team app is now supported on Windows 10 OS

Highlighted
Community Leader
Ted Joshua Angelo G Member Since: Nov 8, 2014
23 of 28

I've downloaded it since its release and havent really noticed anything strange or different except that when I checked my Anti-Virus program, I noticed it was blocking the Upwork app. Never happened on 8 so I had to manually override the block by clicking on allow.

Anyway, everything is working fine, no issues. They even made a small update for the Upwork time app, which I believe was to ensure compatibility with win10.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
24 of 28

I have not downloaded Windows 10 yet, but have my laptop that I don't use for work set to update to Windows 10 so I can play with it before I update my work laptop and desktop, but I am happy to see it has been updated, because once I have played with it and decided if I like it or not would be updating. And eventually Microsoft will do what it has done in the past and stop supporting a device which we will all have to update eventually.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jonathan P Member Since: Jun 28, 2015
25 of 28

I'm running windows 10 and have not run into any issues so far with the time tracker. The messaging system that comes with it doesn't work that well but it also doesn't work that great for me on the website as well either.

Highlighted
Borche S Member Since: Jun 18, 2015
26 of 28

I also have Windows 10 installed and had no issues with the Team App. I worked for about 20 hours though.

Highlighted
Harold E Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
27 of 28

I also Have Windows 10. I can attest that it is working just fine.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
28 of 28

Sometimes the ap disappears from you toolbar. Click on the windows logo (bottom left), go type in Upwork in the space with the looking glass...click on the ap icon...and voila...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS