🐈 Community

Upwork Team App time tracing goes offline only

I am using upwork team app on Ubuntu 14.04 ,i t was working fine with some fix like ,  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/kd/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu_0:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; and nohup

But now my time tracker is not coming online it tracks time offline only and strange thing is that message is working properly i am able to referesh contracts just time tracking is not working.

in log file there is one error repetedly :

[1017/234744:WARNING:nss_ssl_util.cc(370)] Unknown SSL error -12218 (SSL_ERROR_ENCRYPTION_FAILURE) mapped to net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
[1017/234832:WARNING:nss_ssl_util.cc(370)] Unknown SSL error -12218 (SSL_ERROR_ENCRYPTION_FAILURE) mapped to net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

contacted upwork support team but as usesullthey have no solution , dspite we are paying very high fee 20% from our hard work then also we are not getting proper support. as due to this issue i am not able to work from last two day. Loosing money 😞

1 REPLY 1
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Keval,

I see that your ticket was recently updated with new information. Could you please check it and follow the instructions the agent shared in it? If it still doesn't work, please reply to the ticket directly.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths