🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Time Tracker: Going beyond the work we...
Page options
claudedebien
Community Member

Upwork Time Tracker: Going beyond the work week limit.

This happened to me a few times now where if Im near at the end of my workweek limit, ex. 39:50Hrs on the time tracker, and waiting for the last screenshot to get to the 40:00Hrs limit, the tracker sometimes go straight to 40:10Hrs after the next screen shot where it should only be 40:00, this usually happens if the last screenshot shows as above 12min+ ago, kind of annoying really, I know I can just delete the extra 10min, but still, there are a lot of things I can do with it. Is there a way to avoid this?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Claude Henri D wrote:

I know I can just delete the extra 10min, but still, there are a lot of things I can do with it. Is there a way to avoid this?

Why does it matter? Those 10 minutes are not billed or charged or invoiced or paid? So they do not matter in any way, shape or form.

That is the problem, it's not paid, I know it's minor and not a big deal, but an unpaid extra 10min is still 10 min wasted. If it makes sense.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claude,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths