🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Time Tracker Signed in as Undefined ...
Page options
sajidali012
Community Member

Upwork Time Tracker Signed in as Undefined Undefined

issue.png

27 REPLIES 27
AndreaG

Hi Sajid,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
leron56
Community Member

I am experiencing the same thing.

Please help!

Thanks,

Leony

c_paporo
Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same issue 

I'm also having the same issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shiara Mae,

Could you please share more information about the issue you're experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
leron56
Community Member

Please help!!!

Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 12.51.56 AM.png

I cannot sign out and cannot click it. I am using iMac. 

Hi Leonida,

Could you please try exiting the App, then delete the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Upwork  and then re-launch the App again. It will ask you to log in again. Please, let us know if the issue persists after that.

~Andrea
Upwork
leron56
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

Is this T/S for an iMac? I don't think so. 

Please help!!!

Hi Leonida,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
c_paporo
Community Member

Hi,

Got the same problem. Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chicky Rose,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the same issue

Hello Olivia,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your Desktop Application. Please follow the troubleshooting steps listed on this Help article to completely delete the Upwork App's cache. Feel free to message if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 11.25.36 AM.pngim using Mac, we were stuck in vacation with my husband and we only have 1 PC with us. He has to login and work so he use hmy PC. unfortunately, he cant log out and I am unable to login.

this work for me on mac

remove  the support/Upwork folder from applications

b04cf3c9
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue. Can you help asap as I am unable to use my tracker?

Hi Radhika,

It seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! Im experiencing the same issue. Please help. Thank you!

Hi Romaldo,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

hi!

i am facing same problem,

signed in as undefined undefined

and unable to sign out.

also my tracker is not opening for time tracking

Hello Muhammad,

I see that you have reached out to our support team and confirmed that the issue is already resolved after following troubleshooting steps.

Feel free to message us if you have any other questions.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
lleguejuvymae
Community Member

Hello I cannot use my time tracker signed in as undefined

Hi Juvy,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with Desktop App. If you need further assistance please feel free to follow up on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
aisenyi
Community Member

Has there been a solution to this problem? I'm facing the same problem on my Ubuntu Installation

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aisenyi,

Could you please try the Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article?  If the issue persists, please report it following the’’How do I report a problem?’’ section of this Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
markomarijanovic
Community Member

I have the same issue.  Is there any solution?

Hi Marko, 

Could you please confirm the OS you're experiencing this with so that we can advise you accordingly?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths